Overlooking the sapphire blue waters of Cooper Jack Bay with dramatic vistas and an awe-inspiring setting, The Strand is a hidden retreat complete with private Residences, Villas, and Custom Homesites, a swimmable shoreline, destination dining, and crafted experiences specifically for reconnection.
Modern geometry with the lines blurred between indoor and outdoor living spaces, seamlessly harmonized with rustic hand craftsmanship, the architecture of The Strand defines timeless, casual yet sophisticated luxury.
The Residences and Villas boast private plunge pools, floor-to-ceiling windows and glass walls framing breathtaking unobstructed views, and interiors complemented by custom woodwork and stone. Each of the private Residences and Villas is grounded in the spirit of the natural surroundings, offering the ultimate in space and privacy.
“The Strand organically combines the raw natural beauty of its location with modern lines, primitive materials, and true craftsmanship, creating refined spaces that celebrate their surroundings as well as the idea of home.”
Rafael Amuchástegui, RAD Architecture
Explore The Strand’s
Only 31 Residences
- Lock-off into two separate rental units
- Private plunge pool and outdoor tub and shower
- Optional rooftop terrace with kitchen/bar
Only 6 Residences
- Main residence with four oceanfront bedrooms
- Dramatic two-story great room with formal terrace
- Select lots include one-bedroom guest house and courtyard family/flex room
ONLY 3 RESIDENCES
- Six bedrooms and seven bathrooms
- Spectacular master suite
- Gorgeous courtyard with guest house, family/flex room, outdoor kitchen, and second swimming pool
Only 6 Homesites
Each Homesite boasts
- More than 100 feet of ocean frontage
- More than 100 feet of canal frontage with optional slip