All the amenities and operational facilities at The Strand are organized as a private club called The Strand Owners’ Club. Unlike owning a residence at a branded resort, the amenities and services at The Strand are focused on the homeowners, who are Club members, and their families and guests.
Renting is allowed, however, only through the Club, because at The Strand the rentals help subsidize Club membership through a five percent Club rental charge per day. Renters are considered guests of the Club. This enables The Strand Owners’ Club to offer a unique platform of amenities and activities at a reasonable cost.
Membership is included with the initial purchase of a Residence, Villa, or Custom Homesite at The Strand. Your membership is a family membership without age restrictions, and it runs with the real estate, subject to a transfer fee that supports the Club for reserves and operations. As a small community, this helps ensure that we have a Club of members with strong ethical standards and gracious interaction with their neighbors and staff.
- Onsite Live-In Caretaker
- 24/7 Onsite Security
- Reception Building with Concierge
- Fitness Facility
- Club Pool
- Restaurant and Bar (independently owned with member privileges)
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Marina (slips available for sale or lease)
- Club Power Boat
- Beach Toys – Paddleboards, Kayaks, and Catamarans
- Activities Director
- Yoga and Fitness Classes
- Racquet Sports Programming
- Water Sports Programming
- Fly Fishing and Sports Fishing Clubs
- Boat Excursions
- Club Parties and Weekly Events
- Top Diving, Fishing, and Water Excursions (through third-party vendors)